Saturday 12 November 2011

Overview

Assalamualaikum and welcome to those who are following my blog. Teachers and students as well as parents are most welcome to make use of my blog as references. You might find it helpful to know that ICT plays an important role in education especially now when The New Education System for the 21st Century has been implemented. Although there are advantages of implementing ICT in schools, there are however the disadvantages as well. There are also resources provided such as helpful websites. Teachers can go green and save paper; in this blog, simply download the the scheme of work for Science in secondary schools; available for Year 7 to Year 11. The final touch up to my blog is the Simpur Story. I think almost everyone have seen the flower but yet there are a lot of varieties, but mainly, in Brunei Darussalam, there are about 8 species, but unfortunately, during my short simpur hunting trip together with my friends, we were only able to spot 5 of these varieties. To know more, click on the pages at the side. I hope you all enjoy your reading and find that this blog is helpful and resourceful to you in the future.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my husband, Muhd. Hafizuddin Abd. Tong and my three daughters, Nurul Fatin Rasyiqah, Nurul Khalisah and Nurul Haziqah for their support, encouragement and understanding in the process of doing my blog and to my friends; Jasmine Lee, Dayana Khaliilah, Amalina Fadilah, Alice Lim, Hjh Eza and Steven Li for your continuous support throughout our four years as course mates.

Thank you,
Zatul Himmah HT
08B0905
B. Ed. (General Science)

No comments:

Post a Comment